EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!! READ ALL ABOUT IT

... 7 months now ...


i just cannot believe that it has now been seven months since you were taken from me. seven months since i kissed your adorable ears. seven months since i played with your curly tail. seven months since you gave me that attitude look that made it very difficult for me not to laugh. seven months since feeling you tightly cuddled against me. seven months since watching you happily bouncing down the sidewalk during your walks. seven months of not feeling safe, happy, loved ... without you i cannot feel anything positive. SADDI, i miss you so very much. my love for you is stronger than ever before and my devotion to honoring you will never fade. what is left of this life for me can only be spent celebrating you. i love you sweet little girl. seven months without you, seven seconds since i last cried.

No comments: