EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!! READ ALL ABOUT IT

... Once upon a time when i was a photographer ...



There was a time in my life when i never left the house without my camera. Daily i would find something, anything, to photograph. Inspired by seasons, colors, nature, life, this was my way of expression. And then on Sunday, August 9, 2009, everything changed and i lost my desires, hopes, dreams and passions for this life. When SADDI died in my arms, a large piece of me died as well. Humans don't understand and many have been quite cruel in their failure to respect my emotions and pain. Today, i continue in this lonely journey with just memories, photo's and a fading belief that i will once again be with my SADDI. No one knows what happens when we die, all we have is what Hollywood has taught us. Peacefully i would leave all my memories and photo's behind today just to be with SADDI again.

No comments: