EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!! READ ALL ABOUT IT

What Will It Be Like After i Die

When i close my eyes for the final time, i have no idea what to expect.   No one does.   i can only hope it is as i have dreamt.   i will wake up and be greeted by my precious SADDI.  Which is truly all i want in life and in death.   We would lay together on a flowered cover hillside.  SADDI closely cuddled against me, using my arm as her pillow.    i'd be happy to stay there for hundreds of years, so long as i am again with my SADDI.   At some time, we need to search out who is truly in charge of this whole thing called life and let them know how unfair and cruel it is to only allow our four legged friends and family members to stay with us such a short period of time.   If it wasn't for SADDI,  i would have no purpose or meaning to my life.



No comments: