EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!! READ ALL ABOUT IT

S O O N

June 17, 2015

After a brief trip downtown, i struggled to walk the few blocks home from the bus.  i was having chest pains and my energy level was basically nothing.

When i finally reached home, i laid down on the bed, out of breath and i could feel my heart pounding.  Honestly, i was scared to fall asleep ... would i wake up?

It didn't feel like i even slept, but i got up two hours later, feeling a bit better, but still quite weak and feeling my heart pounding in my chest.

i know my time on this earth will be shorten because of my failing heart and i am tired of all the pains and betrayals thrust towards me and living with the MANY regrets i have about my past.

i can't change the past and i don't have enough time remaining to change the future, so i am just living each day and accepting what comes my way.  Some deserved and some i don't deserve.

No comments: