EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!! READ ALL ABOUT IT

so alone

Devon has gone to LA to accompany family that he barely knows, at the request (that's being polite) of his mom in China.  Not only does he not know these people, he has never been to LA.  He'll be gone for a week.

Today, Saturday, he has been gone for three days and already my depression is overwhelming.  He's been gone so much lately and i have been left alone while he has fun.

i know it's my own fault since i cannot give him what he desires and deserves, but i just wish he was a little more understanding at how difficult this is for me.

i already miss my SADDI so much, but since i am home alone, without any friends in my life, i miss her even more.  When i thought i was alone before, i actually wasn't, because SADDI was laying next to me.

After over three years of trying to save my leg from diabetes, being wrapped up or in a cast, i am stuck at home being a couch potato on doctors orders.  That also doesn't help with my depression.  i'm really struggling to keep my spirits level, but it is so hard.

Honestly, i don't know how i am going to get through this alone.

No comments: