EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!! READ ALL ABOUT IT

10 days

And so it begins. Devon has left for fashion shows in Portland, so i will be alone for 10 days. i still can't go anywhere or really do many things for myself, so this will be a very long lonely 10 days. i'm going to try to focus on the future. A day when i am able to walk again. A day when i am able to cook for myself. A day when i can go upstairs in our house and not just basically a six foot area of the house; bathroom ~ computer ~ sofa. A day without a walker and just able to walk freely with my camera and life's inspirations to guide me. Devon has been putting in so many long hours, late nights/early mornings preparing for these upcoming shows and his own show October 30. On top of that, he has had to take care of me too. The stresses of the shows will be nothing compared the situation we are in today. These next 10 days will be a vacation for him. i just have to stay focused on my health and healing. Most of my days/nights are spent doing the limited exercising that i am able to do. The TV is on, but i'm really not watching anything. i'm missing so much of life and i do cry a lot, but what good does that do for me? None. i just keep trying to push myself so in the future i am a better stronger person for Devon. And myself. The distance of so-called friends bothers me, but doesn't bother me as much as it did. i know who is in my life and who truly cares. And i am so blessed and thankful to the few of you. The more i am missing it, the more i realize how precious and beautiful life truly is. Now if only the humans on this earth could be as well‪#‎CelebrateLife‬ ‪#‎seizeEVERYmoment‬

No comments: