EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!! READ ALL ABOUT IT

R E G R E T S

Within my nearly 54 years on this earth, i have so many regrets.  What i did ... What i should have done.  Not being true to myself much earlier.  Staying in an abusive relationship.  The list is endless.  By far, my greatest regrets are the times i spanked SADDI.  Like when she got too excited when i shared food with her.  Maybe the times weren't many, but even one time was too many.  SADDI was always such a good girl, she didn't deserve my lack of patients, immaturity or my many failures.

i love SADDI more than anything or anyone.  i can only hope that she always felt that and if it is possible, she knows it now.

And while i live for the day that i die, to be reunited with SADDI, these moments come to me often.  i truly hate myself so much.  i try to remind myself of the love we shared, but too often i was selfish and left her home while i waste my time and life elsewhere.  Everything i needed, wanted was always at home waiting for me.

Yes, to this day, i still talk to SADDI, because it gives me comfort to think she can hear me.  Everyday, i tell her how much i love her.  How very much i miss her.  How i truly need us.  And i beg for forgiveness, though i do not deserve it.

i always think that the health issues i am now living with, is what i deserve.  So i accept the pains and loneliness.


No comments: