EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!! READ ALL ABOUT IT

S A D D I


After SADDI picked me, we had an entire week together before i started a new job, working graveyard. The hours were hell, but worse was leaving my sweet puppy at night. Walking the three blocks to the bus, i could hear SADDI crying. It broke my heart. How long she cried, i have no idea. When i returned the next morning, we would play a little before i had to go to sleep. Despite it being bright outside, SADDI was there next to me for the next few hours. One morning as i was coming home, i noticed the blind in the front window had been destroyed. One entire side barely hanging on. i rushed into the house to ensure SADDI was alright. She was and this was my fault. SADDI liked to catch flies, her nose prints were always all over the window. i just forgot to raise the blind before i left. SADDI felt so guilty, you could see it in her face. But all i could do was laugh, thinking about her trying t get the fly through the blinds. Besides, how could i be upset at the adorable puppy.

No comments: