EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!! READ ALL ABOUT IT

Thursday, April 14, 2016

For those following the saga, after nearly nine months of being homebound and waiting for the amputation wound to FULLY heal ... my nurse told me today that i get my leg early next week.

i'll have a little time of learning how to walk again ... but no more scooting around the house in a chair. No more fears of getting to the bathroom without falling. My view from only outside my front door is about to expand. After i am secure on two feet again, my first outing will be to Katsu Burger and i can promise you, nothing is going to stop me from the life i have missed and desired for so long.
This journey has been very lonely and painful (physically and emotionally), but at least now i can think of comforting myself with my dearest loyal friend ... Mother Nature.

No comments: