EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!! READ ALL ABOUT IT

S A D D I


i love you so much SADDI

Lately i have thinking a lot about the 13.5 years
SADDI and i shared together.
Simple things.
Things other people wouldn't even give a second thought to.
But since my life has never been blessed with true
human friends, i devoted more time to SADDI and i.
i only wish i had given enough more time to her.
And less time to humans i thought were friends.
Or who i thought cared.
Whenever i felt down, confused, scared or unsure,
i always had SADDI there to comfort me.
Even though we couldn't speak to one another,
she still said so much to me with her eyes and the love she gave me.
When i was laid off my job,
i went home on the bus feeling numb.
When i returned home, SADDI greeted me with excitement,
completely unaware of what had happened.
i put on her leash and we took a walk to the waterfront.
Seeing SADDI's smile and the skip in her walk,
i realized everything was going to be okay.
Nothing mattered, just us.
SADDI has been gone for 7 years now,
the realities of life has me so scared.
Uncertain.
And i am alone.
All i have are our memories.
When i want to cry, i think of her smile.
i remember how she cuddled so closely against me.
i still want to cry but i can do so with a smile on my face.
Words cannot truly be expressed how much i miss SADDI.
If tomorrow i could be promised to be with SADDI again,
i would gladly leave this life.
But no one knows what happens after we die.
So for now, i will stay in this pathetic life,
living in my memories
and hoping i can soon have the health to honor SADDI.

SAISAR unlimited foundation
proving treats, blankets and needed supplies
for doggies living on the streets with their humans


No comments: