EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!! READ ALL ABOUT IT

a SADDI memory

a few months after SADDI was taken from me



This morning I awoke and found a scratch on my face, without a clue as to where it came from. But Devon and I accepted it was a sign from SADDI. 

Often SADDI and I would play, or I would blow too much into her face, and she would lift her paw to gently hit me, but her nails were so long I would get a scratch now and then on my arm or even my face. Whenever SADDI would hit my face, I would do a pretend "ouch" and she would quickly lick me. 

SADDI is just sending me a message to remind me that though in the physical life she is not here, she is still around me. I have felt SADDI often around me as I struggle with this deepening depression. Though I cry often, I can feel a peace that I know SADDI is sending to me. Even if it is a scratch on my face, I will take any sign that she is still near me. 

I miss SADDI so very much.

No comments: