EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!! READ ALL ABOUT IT

S A D D I



SADDI taught me so much and gave me so much love ... even when i didn't deserve it. i still, 7.5 years later, go to bed at night with my arm extended, so SADDI could use it as a pill-low. When i wake up in the morning, i remember having to wrap the blanket on SADDI, she was never a morning puppy. Even after i took my shower and made coffee, i would stand at the foot of the bed with her leash, begging her to get up so we could take our walk before i had to go to work. She'd slowly get up, stretch, and we'd head out to the park. Once she got inside the tennis court, i'd take off her leash and we'd play. If the tennis ball went onto the other side of the net, i would have to go get it, she never went beyond the one side of the court. And of course, when she was done playing, she would leave the tennis ball for me to pick up and carry home. She has me well trained.

No comments: