EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!! READ ALL ABOUT IT

Thank you SADDI

Last night i had a rare 6 hours of uninterrupted deep sleep. Before wrapping myself under the blankets, as i said good night to SADDI (which i do every night), i asked her to visit me in my dreams. And she did.
i was going into the hospital, an ambulance and several people were here, Devon was gone as he often is. Before i left, i asked the people to take SADDI for a walk, no one would. So i got off the stretcher and into my wheelchair, IV still attached to my arm, and took SADDI for a walk. What was so real within the dream was seeing SADDI's beautiful smile.
Even though i was in my wheelchair and SADDI was basically pulling me, she wanted to play. SADDI always liked to run in circles around me, and in this dream she did just that. The dream was so vivid and real, the fall colors and scents, the cold air, but most importantly, seeing my precious SADDI again. Her thick black fur, curled tail, her silly behavior and that amazing smile of hers.
Thank you SADDI. i truly needed that dream because reality is too painful without you.

No comments: