EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!! READ ALL ABOUT IT

My View

My view
 For too many months, my view has been limited.  Leaving the house is always a struggle, so i do whatever i can to find and cherish what is just right outside my door.  My friendships are basically limited to squirrels, hummingbirds and any other visitors from nature.  And i embrace that.  If a time finally comes where i able better able to explore life, once again, i wont forget the simple pleasures that have blessed me just outside my door.  Inside my door, i cherish just having my husband Devon Yan ignoring me while he listens to his music playing his silly computer games, but only a few inches away from me.  i have my precious memories and photo's of my most incredible and beautiful SADDI, where i find myself visiting often.  When the view outside my door changes, as it will with the season changing, the feeling of hope springs forward within my soul.  It begins with a simple flower or two, but color that hasn't been experienced for several months.  The view within my mind grows as i listen and learn from others, especially those with whom i may not agree with, but giving them the respect they deserve to express themselves, gives me to the strength to bloom.  My view can change, if i allow myself to change and grow from the experiences and wonders around me.  My roots are not firmly planted into the ground, i am free to feel, love, share, give, teach, learn and be.
 

No comments: