EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!! READ ALL ABOUT IT

S A D D I

i guess because i am a Gemini, i like change. SADDI and i lived in a small one bedroom apartment for 9 years, so i was limited on what i could do, but it didn't stop me from rearranging the front room all the time.
SADDI would lay in bed, still able to see me, watching me struggle to make things different but livable. When i was finally done, SADDI would come out, stand at the doorway between the bedroom and living room, look at me and then give a heavy sigh. She'd turn around and get back onto the bed.
So i would go chase her, tossing the blanket over her and watch her fight to get out ... when she did, she was smiling and wanted to play more. So we did. Maybe a walk to the park to play in the tennis court, or up to the college to watch the students and look for squirrels or just stay home playing tug-a-war with the sockie and then cuddle.
Our life together is something i look back upon very often when i need a smile to replace the tears. Though they usually go together.
i miss my sweet goofy little girl so much.

No comments: