EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!! READ ALL ABOUT IT

S A D D I

When i went through a very difficult emotional time, SADDI was always there to remind me what truly mattered. After a long stressful day at work, i looked forward to a long walk with SADDI through downtown. SADDI was so happy to guide me, she decided the direction. If i wanted to go elsewhere, SADDI would stand there, looking at me. The look on her face was almost like saying how funny i was thinking i could decide. When we'd stop to sit for awhile, SADDI sat closely to me, leaning her body against mine. My arm around her rubbing her chest. That was fine, but no kisses in public. If i dared tried, she'd pull her head away in such an adorable way. These days, as i can barely walk and i deal with my emotions alone, i close my eyes and think of our many long walks. Remembering how everything was going to be fine when i looked at SADDI's smile.

No comments: