EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!! READ ALL ABOUT IT

S A D D I

8 years ago today, though the pain is still so strong it feels like yesterday, i kissed my SADDI goodbye.  Cancer had stolen the best friend i have ever known.  As the nurse was about to give her the shot that would take her to an eternal sleep, SADDI lifted her paw and placed it in my hand.  i kissed her ear and whispered that i love her so much and thanked her for picking me 13.5 years earlier, and then she was gone.  In these 8 years, an hour never passes without a thought or memory of Saisar SADDI Berrong.  A day never passes that i catch myself crying, but still being able to smile knowing that i was so loved.  We had a simple life together, but filled with so many cherish memories that i embrace within my heart.  SADDI taught me more about love, devotion and friendship than any human ever has.  Until i take my final breath, my life is devoted to SADDI's memory and everything she taught me.  The SAISAR unlimited foundation is devoted to SADDI, providing treats, water, blankets to doggies living on the streets with their humans and sharing positive messages with humans. SADDI taught me to be a better human and to appreciate the simple glorious things within life.  Though my heart is shattered into a billion pieces, it's still full of love, devotion and respect for SADDI.

No comments: