EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!! READ ALL ABOUT IT

S A D D I

i'll never forget the christmas i received this picture. i was sitting on the bed, SADDI seated next to me, leaning against me as she always did, and Devon handing me a large package and then sitting next to me. i opened the gift with great excitement because i knew it was a painting from Devon, but no idea what it was. i was in shock. Devon Yan perfectly captured SADDI, her eyes, her look, her attitude and the picture even brings out her soft fur. i put my arms around SADDI and showed her the picture. Of course, i cried. As i do everyday when i now look at this picture. Never in my life have i ever received such an amazing gift, that truly means so much to me. That moves me so deeply. i could scare at this pictures for hours and truly feel as if SADDI were still with me.

No comments: