EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!! READ ALL ABOUT IT

S A D D I

When i ran for Portland City Council, i ensured SADDI was with me as much as possible. With 15 other people running, i needed something special to help me stand out. And SADDI was always the best part me. She still is. i had a sign made, that SADDI wore as we walked the streets of Portland. She loved the attention. We walked through all the street fairs, putting in miles every weekend. SADDI loved the long walks, but when we got home, she always went right to bed. One day, while waiting to cross the street, i woman noticed SADDI and the sign she was wearing and said she'd rather vote for SADDI because she was likely more qualified than any of the others running. Well, i didn't win, not that i actually expected to, and i am sure the votes i did received were all possible because of my campaign manager ... SADDI.
 

No comments: