EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!! READ ALL ABOUT IT

S A D D I

 i wish i could truly express my love for SADDI in words. But then i realized, after much thought, my words do not matter. SADDI knew how much i love her ... and where ever she is today, i hope she still knows. But what matters, is how i honor SADDI today. How i celebrate the love and teachings SADDI so unselfishly shared with me, that is what matters. There are very few humans in my life, so i accept my meaning in life is to help the needy doggies who are living on the street or in shelters waiting for forever homes. But i never do so with the hope for praise or attention to be directed at me. It is SADDI who deserves all the good and positive energy that comes from my sharing, because it is SADDI who taught me to do so. And through all this the love and devotion i cherish so much within my heart for SADDI, will be felt and seen by others.

No comments: