EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!! READ ALL ABOUT IT

S A D D I

i deal with my depression and overwhelming guilt about all my life regrets, alone. Or so i thought. Last night, as i struggled with reality, i wrapped myself in a warm blanket, that always reminds me of the feeling of rubbing SADDI's soft belly, and drifted off to sleep. Throughout the night, SADDI came to visit me in my dreams. To comfort me and protect me from myself. i was dreaming of SADDI allowing me to kiss her in public (at home it was fine, but rarely in public). i was dreaming of SADDI cuddled so close to me, i couldn't move, except to rub her belly as she softly snored. And my dreams had SADDI barking at me, as she always did when i came home from work, as if to tell me how difficult her day was without me. i cherish these dreams so much, i wont mind when i am sent into an endless sleep of dreams.

No comments: