EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!! READ ALL ABOUT IT

S A D D I

i loved playing tug-o-war with SADDI.  She was so strong, but still so gentle.  When we played with a socky, i could bring my face down against hers, as i pulled with all my strength with my hand, i would give her a kiss, but it didn't distract her.  She was playing to win.  When she was a puppy, she had my socks and old t-shirts all around the front room.  We'd start to play with one items, then i would switch to another.  SADDI didn't want me playing with her toys, so she came over and tried to take away what i was playing with.  We could do this all night, going from one toy to another.  When i found a sock, fresh from the washer, that had a hole in it, i'd throw it down with SADDI's other toys ... but she wouldn't play with it.  Even when i did, she wasn't interested.  She only wanted the items that had my scent on them.

No comments: