EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!! READ ALL ABOUT IT

S A D D I

This may be the shortest day of the year, but like any other day, it is filled with the memories that help me continue to survive.  My silly SADDI loved the snow.  Becoming a completely different doggie and so happy to have snowballs tossed at her. i tried to explain to her that snow is just frozen water (she hated getting wet), but it didn't matter.  As my hands and toes were numb, SADDI wanted to play some more.  Some of my favorite chilly memories is when we would come home.  SADDI's thick black fur covered in a blanket of snow.  After toweling her off, SADDI would go to bed, for a short nap, and waited for me to wrap her in her special blanket.  Before i really had a chance to warm up, SADDI was ready to play in the snow again.

No comments: