EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!! READ ALL ABOUT IT

S A D D I

Remembering how gentle SADDI was.  When we played tug-a-war with one of my old socks, SADDI, with all her strength, would pull me closer and closer towards her.  i was able to put my face next to hers, even giving her a kiss, and it didn't distract her.  Or if i gave her a bone, SADDI would happily chew on it while laying on the carpet.  Without any worry, i was able to playful take it away from her and pretend to enjoy it myself.  SADDI would just lay there looking at me.  SADDI always smiled when i let her chase me through the yard and it seems her smile only grew when i turned it around and chased her.  Grabbing her tail, SADDI would look back at me and i swear, if she could, she'd be laughing.  When i finally caught her and rolled on the grass with her, it was as if SADDI was waiting for that ... even looking forward to it.  There were times when SADDI tried to be tough, aggressive, but it was so against her character, all i could do was laugh at her.  Whenever SADDI got upset, she'd start to sneeze.  The look on her beautiful face, she wasn't pleased that i was laughing at her.

No comments: