EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!! READ ALL ABOUT IT

S A D D I

Missing those early Sunday mornings, when SADDI and i drove to the scenic Columbia River gorge, filled with sweet air, stopping at the numerous water falls along the way. SADDI was okay with the light mist from the falls and the quiet of the trails, which is why we always left so early. SADDI patiently walked next to me as i took pictures, never pulling. And i let her explore and sniff. We were good for one another ... she was better for me. On the way to the next falls,or as we headed back home, SADDI sat in the middle of the seat behind me. So whenever i looked in my rear view mirror, i could see SADDI smiling as she enjoyed the ride. As we passed a farm, i could glance back at SADDI to ensure she was seeing the horses that always made her happy.

No comments: