EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!! READ ALL ABOUT IT

S A D D I

For 10 years, i have cried everyday. And though it got easier with time, i learned how to smile again. 10 years ago today i kissed my SADDI good bye for the last time. i truly felt my heart shatter into a million pieces and it has never, nor will ever, fully recover. SADDI was my best friend. She taught me how to be a better human. She protected me during very ugly times in my life. i have so many regrets, wishing i had stopped looking for human friendship, because every single one of the used and abused me. SADDI deserved longer walks. More cuddle times. And we both just deserved more time together. No matter what happens in my life, August 9 will remain the worse day of my life. But, May 10,1996, the day SADDI picked me will always be the greatest day of my life. i love sharing the many memories i have of our life together. Some memories have faded, but from time to time they come back as if they happened yesterday. SADDI still visits me in my dreams and one day, likely very soon, i hope to be reunited with SADDI again. Until that time, i will celebrate and honor SADDI with the SAISAR unlimited foundation. It is my duty, for however much i have, to honor and celebrate Saisar SADDI Berrong.



 

No comments: