EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!! READ ALL ABOUT IT

S A D D I

The cruelty of time, stealing away, far too soon, those who have the greatest positive impact upon our lives. Those who are our best teachers for how one should be ... to others and ourselves.  While ugly people, like myself, are left to stay in a world that is rarely kind or compassionate.  i was briefly blessed (13.5) with someone who taught and guided me to where i needed to be.  And daily, i was still learning.  It wasn't until midway in our journey that i realized the impact SADDI was making in my life and heart.  But when SADDI was taken from me, not only did my heart shatter, but so did my hope for the future.  i've allowed the negatives of the world to influence me.  In doing so, i was betraying everything SADDI gave to me.  So my only option was to distance myself from what some consider "reality" and live in my truths.  i'll find myself lonely, but it's better than find myself living a lie, just to please others.   Time if cruel, but i just remember that one day SADDI and i will be reunited and time will be endless.

No comments: