EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!! READ ALL ABOUT IT

a return to Alki

The past few months, i have not had the energy to do basic things that i had always done without thought. i stored away my best friend, my camera, not knowing if i would ever pick it up again. Numerous doctor appointments, dieting, limited exercising and really trying to stay away from a pity party. Slowly i watched my health take a positive turn, though there is still much to be concerned about. i may not see the light at the end of the tunnel, at least i am still looking for it.
So on this sunny but chilly October first, i dusted off my camera and headed to Alki beach, where i hadn't been all summer. It was a struggle as i barely was able to do less than half of the two and a half mile loop i had done regularly. But i could breath, enjoying the salt water air.
i have no clue what will come with tomorrow, but for now, i have today. And i will do what i can to add a few more tomorrow's. So i am returning to my self imposed isolation to concentrate on bettering myself ... physically, mentally and especially emotionally.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: