EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!! READ ALL ABOUT IT

... ... ...



My Dearest SADDI ... ... ...


I miss you so very much. 20 days have now passed since you were taken from me and the pain is still as fresh as those first moments when you left this world, while still in my arms. Where are you baby girl? Are you healthy? Are you happy? Do you miss me as much as I am missing you?


I miss you cuddling with me. I slept so peacefully with your body tightly against mine. I miss seeing your smiling face when you were heading out for a walk. I miss your wet nose sneaking up to give me a kiss. I miss your curly tail. I miss the sound of your long nails walking across the hardwood floors. I miss you SADDI. Everything about you, that is you, that is shared with me.


I love you SADDI. I hope you hear me when I talk to you. I hope you hear me every time I tell you how very much I love you. One day baby, one day soon we will be together again. Please don't forget me, because you are my heart, so I always have you near me, but still I want to actually be with you.


I love you my precious goofy girl.

No comments: