EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!! READ ALL ABOUT IT

missing you SADDI



A week has now passed since SADDI was taken from us and to be honest, I truly have not accepted it. I still wait to hear her jumping off the bed and her nails clicking across the floor as she goes outside. Seeing only her curled tail passing by the window. Getting something to eat or drink before coming in to receive some attention from me. I miss laying down on the bed and SADDI getting up to lay against me. I miss chasing SADDI through the house or watching her and Devon playing. I miss SADDI eating her dinner and then walking over to me and burping, as if to say it was yummy. I miss seeing SADDI standing at the dining room door watching us leaving her and soon hearing her barking because she didn't like being left alone. I always felt guilty not being able to take her everytime and everywhere. I miss being greeted when I would return home and now without SADDI here, I don't rush to return home. I miss SADDI's attitude and dirty looks if I made too much noise while she was sleeping. Or at night when she would stand near me with the look on her face questioning when I was coming to bed to cuddle with her. I miss every moment and every second of being with SADDI and knowing she was nearby. I miss SADDI so very much.

No comments: