EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!! READ ALL ABOUT IT

Finding Peace

"Too often life can be unfair and uncertain, the people in it cruel and disrespectful. To find my peace and honor my truths, i pick up my camera and get lost in the beauty that life has to share with each and every one of us. i may look at life differently than others, but the reality is we are all able to be witness to the glorious artwork of Mother Nature. Saturday was such a day for me. i was feeling alone and struggling because of my health. My pace slowed, my balance wobbly and my chest tight with lightening bolt feelings of intense pain, but i knew i had to experience these dwindling moments of life. Capturing the celebration of life in hopes of sharing and inspiring. How blessed and insufficient i felt surrounded by burst of colors, as if hand painted by an experienced artist, of flowers and plants. i was able to forget my own limits and focus on what truly mattered ... this fragile gift of life. When we allow ourselves to remember that life is truly a very special gift, and we cherish it with respect, what matters is that we live it, no matter what else is happening within or around us. i know that at any moment this gift will be taken from me, i can only hope as i enter a new journey, where i am reunited with my SADDI, that those left behind, who took for granted my brief moments in life will have second thoughts about their own words and actions, not hurting anyone else, even themselves, in my memory. And maybe they will look back at the photo's i have been able to share and appreciate life just a little bit more. Look at life just a little differently. And give praise where it is truly deserved." ~~~ ric berrong

No comments: