EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!! READ ALL ABOUT IT

inspired

Watching a 2013 interview by Oprah Winfrey with Maya Angelou ... i have chills. This brilliant woman spoke so simply, but those simple words were shared with such strength and truth. ... ... ... Within my own journey through this life i have had 3 role models who guide and inspire me. For being a better human i give complete credit to my precious SADDI. Within our 13.5 years together, i changed and continue to do so. i truly owe SADDI my life, so i must make it a meaningful life to honor her. ... ... ... With my photography, i am inspired by the works of Georgia O'Keefe and how, with her paintings, she showed us a flower completely different than we had ever viewed it before. Mother Nature has blessed us with such amazing detailed artwork that deserves to be truly and fully witnessed. ... ... ... With my words, it has always been Maya Angelou who taught me to write with complete honesty. Some may think i over share, but what i have learned through writing and life experiences, what i share may not touch you, but it may someone else. Someone who is feeling alone, lost, places i have been so many times myself. Places no one should ever be. (i am gathering past and current writings for my long overdue book --- Thoughts, Feelings and Pain). ... ... ... i am not on this earth for selfish reasons. i have no need or reason to post selfies everyday. To write about every ill, pain or fear. Or praising myself for my good deeds. i don't need, desire or deserve praising from others or rewards. My thanks comes from believing i have shared and my sharing encourages others to do so without a selfish thought or agenda in doing so. Simply, so easily, we can learn today is not about me or you ... it is about each and every one of us.

No comments: