EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!! READ ALL ABOUT IT

reality January 7, 2015

i know i am going to die soon ... and i really don't care.  Basically, my life ended on August 9, 2009 when SADDI was taken from me.   Also, as my health continues to fail and my body changes, where i am not able to do the things i did before, i don't want to live in this warped body any longer.   They effort it takes just to get up from the sofa proves i will never be as i once was.   My joy of photography is over as i am unable to stand still long enough to take a picture.   i also realize that the people in my life don't truly care if i live or die, they'll move.   Just as my family did.   As my depression takes over, i just accept the fact now that i have not made a difference in this life, as i had hoped, and i am too tired and weak to do so now.  Any day, any moment, i will be dead.   No longer a burden on those around me.

No comments: