EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!! READ ALL ABOUT IT

11%

i have every right to be depressed, having been in a cast to save my leg for nearly three years. My families rejection of me because of who i am. My heart giving up on me.    Currently funcationing at only 11%.  A life never as i have dreamed it could be. Friendship never being as they should be. Missing my SADDI so very much. In my life i have struggled with depression for over 30 years, but the reality is i have rarely been depressed. Instead of sitting around in tears and fears, i have always tired to be a witness to this glorious life. Something so simple as feeling the weather to something so amazing as watching an eagle watching me. Lately i get tired so easily, but i know there is much more to see and experience and learn. So i push myself a little further, slightly harder, because i don't want to regret anything more and i truly want to inspire many more. i have my moments where i question reality, i'm human. But more so i cherish and embrace reality. Before i woke up this this moment i am in right now, i did waste a lot of time that i now regret, but cannot change. i have today, this every moment, and it is truly so very special. ‪#‎CelebrateLife‬

No comments: