EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!! READ ALL ABOUT IT

reality

From my words, people might wonder why i stay with Devon.  Or why i married him.   The reality is that i cannot live without him.  Though he can often be hurtful, Devon has stayed with me despite my numerous failures.  Devon respects my love and devotion to SADDI.  Devon has taken care of me when i was ill.  Changing my bandages while my infections clear, something i could have never done myself.  Devon grew up spoiled in a never wanting life, something i have been unable to provide for him.  Devon may not be supportive of my interest, but that is how he was raised, by parents who discouraged instead of encouraged.  We have our differences in what we believe and what we like ... but we share so much too.  Yes, i have been deeply hurt by Devon, often he doesn't realize it because that he just how he was talked to growing up and often i can be overly sensitive because of how i have been treated.  i do love him and wish i was a better man for him, but for the most part he accepts me for who i am ... not his dream husband ... but his husband.   i am sorry if i am giving a negative impression of Devon, i do not mean to do so, just offering truths but i know i need to offer other truths. 

No comments: