EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!! READ ALL ABOUT IT

Broken Hearted

My health goes up and down all the time, many days i struggle to leave the house, other days i thrive and look forward to be alive.  Valentine's Day 2015 i was in the middle, but had to find my energy to celebrate the day with my husband, Devon.  We were quite early for the movie, so we to Pike Place Chowder for soup.   i just had a Pepsi, knowing our budget.  Somehow the conversation came to how i am not a proper representative for the DEVONATION brand because i am older and don't dress stylish enough for that crowd.   Devon always knows just what to say to make me feel like crap.   To please Devon. which isn't easy, we went to a Chinese movie and then to a Japanese restaurant for dinner.  Devon decided to get a 12 year old Japanese whiskey, believing it would taste differently than other whiskey.  (One sip i had, it didn't taste any different)  But then Devon started telling the story of his ex and when they would drink whiskey together.  I could fell my eyes filling with tears, seriously, who talks about their ex to their husband, especially on Valentine's Day?   Knowing that i am a diabetic and struggling with my health, i found it surprising that Devon would buy me chocolate for Valentine's Day.

No comments: