EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!! READ ALL ABOUT IT

S A D D I

Even after over six years, I still wake up each morning looking for SADDI.  Waiting to feel her against my back, being able to play with her tail or rub her belly.
 
But soon the reality sets in that I realize she is gone forever.   A reality I don't want to be a part of.
 
People may never understand the bond SADDI and I share.  Devon is currently the only human in my life that knew SADDI and I together.  Everyone else has faded away.  One 'friend' exited my life after 15 years because she couldn't handle seeing me sad after SADDI died.
 
I was blessed with 13.5 years of faithful love, devoted friendship and a silly loyal companion.   I think back at times when I would go out and leave SADDI home with people I thought were friends.

I am truly so sorry SADDI

No comments: