EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!! READ ALL ABOUT IT

::: sigh ::: part two

Devon came home the next day, still acting a little moody.  But he had taken care of everything that i had on a list for him, since i am currently sidelined recovering from my recent amputation.

i tried talking to him, but he still wanted to fight.  i just had to remind that i didn't say anything and he blew up at me.   He finally listened and settled down.

i just had to remind him that i know and understand how stressed he gets when he nears fashion shows.  i've been dealing with this for 5 years, since he started DEVONATION.  i understand it.  i fully respect the hard work and long late hours he puts himself through.  He gets stressed.  And i am the only one around him that does completely understands, but i am also the only one he releases that stress onto.  It's unfair to me.  It hurts me.  It hurts us.

Devon will never come out and apologize, just a hug and a more relaxed attitude after he listens.  i am, and have always been, a very sensitive person.   After the abuse, physical and emotional, i receive from a past relationship and the betrayal from my entire family, i am very fragile and not every trusting.

Damnit, i love Devon and i will fight for this relationship that i fully believe in within my heart and soul.  Sure he might get moody and say some very hurtful things now and then, but i know he loves me.  Devon has stayed with me despite my failings and issues with my health.  No one, other than SADDI, ever has.

This isn't the life i want for myself or Devon.  When my leg heals and i get my new leg, look out world.  Devon and i are on our way.

No comments: