EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!! READ ALL ABOUT IT

S A D D I

My heart may be dying, but my love for SADDI has never faded.  If anything, it has grown stronger over the years.  And though i am left with only memories, i visit them often to feel closer to SADDI.  i smile.  i cry.  i sigh.  i laugh.  SADDI gave me so much to feel.  Taught me so much.  SADDI was so beautiful, i could just stare at her while she looked around for squirrels and other doggies.  And that smile that i talk of often always gave me hope ... even when life was at its darkest.  i am honored to say that i am very much in love with SADDI.  And i miss her so much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say that I have always loved these posts, and I will miss them when they are gone.

Reading about your love for SADDI over the years had made me appreciate my own puppup so much more. Thanks for everything and I hope you find peace.